540 S. Grove Street
Hendersonville, NC 28792
Discounts for Seniors and Churches
Simpson’s Plumbing and Septic Tank SVC. understands that some plumbing issues happen quickly and without warning. But many times a plumbing or septic problem has been festering. Here are some quick tips designed to keep your system healthy. Of course, if you do have a problem, call us at 828-697-7777 for inspection or service.
- Periodically check each faucet in your home for leaks.
- Check toilet flappers regularly for wear and replace as needed.
- Check your toilet to make sure it is not leaking. Remove tank lid and add food coloring to the water in the tank. Check the bowl in about 15 minutes. If you see color, the flapper valve may be leaking.
- Make sure everyone in the house knows where the main water cutoff is in case of an emergency.
- To ensure that your valves will work when you need them to, open and close them once a year.